In the last few days I have found that all I want to do is clean, but Im not sure if this would be considered "nesting" or just plain old cleaning- although it does feel different than just cleaning. By this I mean Im re-organizing baby stuff and keep checking my "to do list" to see where I am on it before the baby is here. Im getting so anxious and excited to meet him. I can hardly contain myself. Wih only about 5 weeks left (give or take some) until we get to meet our little
man and I really have to say so far I have had such a wonderful pregnancy, I
only hope that my L&D go as smoothly.
On some other news...
Last weekend we went a had
some maternity pictures taken, and they came out great! The photographer
(Jessica Aten) did an amazing job. I can't wait for her to do our
newborn pictures of the baby when he arrives. Part of me thinks that the
baby might come at the end of June, but whenever he makes his entrance
well be excited!
This past weekend we went out to a bbq, one of the many things I love about summer time :) and got to see some friends which is always a plus! On Sunday we went blueberry picking which was sooo much fun, until I got a little overheated..between Adam & I we had just under a gallon of blueberries. We had to contain ourselves from eating them all! But I was able to freeze them so we can use them later on :)..and Sunday afternoon my very amazing/wonderful group of girlfriends down here had a baby shower for me. It was really nice, relaxing and just an awesome time all around. Good friends, good food, good laughs :). I think that I'm very lucky to have met such a great group of women since we've moved down here. I only wish we would all move onto our next station together but I guess well see what happens, and what our husbands end up flying to help determine that ;).
| Beautiful Sunflowers :) |
| My handsome hubby |
| Mmm yum! |
| Not even half of what we picked! |
| Me- before I got too hot! |
| Diaper cake Laurie made! I forgot to take pictures, opps! |
I also added some of the maternity pictures Adam & I took...can't wait to take pictures of our little guy!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.