Monday, June 11, 2012
Week 36 :)
This week I'm full term! I really can't belive how my pregnancy has gone! I feel like it was yesterday that we found out we were expecting.. and now were so close to meeting our little boy! He's still very active but its starting to get crowded in my belly so I think maybe he will start to slow down soon, as he runs out of room :).. Im feeling great! Im having some hip and lower back pain but nothing that's not managable. Prenatal yoga seems to help with my backpains which is a plus! And tomorrow Im going with another prego mama for a prenatal massage :). I find that Im making many more trips to the bathroom, and having a hard time falling asleep at night even when Im tired. I think Im having a hard time sleeping because I get so excited when I think how he will be here soon. It's a good thing that Kayla lives in Japan because the middle of her day is the middle of the night for me and the last few days shes been home while Im wide awake between 1-3am hehe. I have an appointment on Wed. morning to see if our little man has "flipped" I know about a month ago he was but well see if he's flipped back around. Can't wait to see his little face on the ultra sound and then meet him in a few short weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.