Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sleep? Whats that...


In the last few weeks I find that I cannot sleep the same at all. I mean my sleep patterns have been changing little by little but lately it takes me forever to fall asleep even when Im tired, then once Im sleeping I find that Im getting up throughout the night to use the bathroom..all the joys of pregnancy Im sure :)...I just keep telling myself that its preparing me for when the baby is here. I can't believe that in 6 short weeks he will be here! Were so excited to meet him. I think I tell Adam everyday that I just want to kiss his little face. I mean just look at it!! Even as a 3D imagine Im completely bias to how adorable he is!!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=e5f8d24d97&view=att&th=137498e18920ff5e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_XLIMvBm2fyLCH2EO5Z_Ch&sadet=1338016232584&sads=5zAhCId9-01CILxzI0WzHmPyy2U&sadssc=1 

He's been so active during my entire pregnancy and that's ok with me because it lets me know he's in there. Even now at 2am he's wide awake. I wonder if this is a reflection of how his sleep patterns will be once hes born? Hmmm, well just have to see. At least I'll be used to being awake at night ;)

Exactly 45 days left until my due date! Keep growing my little man but hurry up so we can meet you and just smother you with kisses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.