 |
Baby boy Chase @ 29wks 6days
Most of our appointment he was covering his face or sucking his thumb! |
|
A few weeks ago Adam & I went to have some 3D/4D pictures done of the baby. I just haven't had time to sit down and post them via my blog. Most of our appointment little boy Chase was covering his face with his hands and feet, and sleeping. Which is sooo not like him, since most of my days he's moving around as though he's playing on a jungle gym in my belly. So it was surprising when he deicded to take a nap during my appointment. Even now as Im typing he's moving all over my belly and I'm watching my stomach change shapes. I have to say though, I don't mind at all. I love seeing him move all around. Now that he's getting bigger- his movements are much stronger. He's been head down for about the last month and kicking into my right rib is his "thing". Whenever he's done bouncing around my belly, he usually curls up on my right side. I think about how he used to be SO small. I constantly look at our first ultra sound picture of him and think he was so tiny! Now he's about 3lbs 12oz- wow! Adam & I have been calling him our "little bug", and the theme of his nursery might have something to do with that..but not completely sure. As for his nursery here are so pictures of it so far... :)
 |
| Our little bug's crib :)..we have his name hanging above it with a big green leaf but well have to wait until he arrives to post that picture ;)... |
 |
| Changing table, and his car seat's sitting next to it.. |
 |
| Closet door |
 |
| Dresser, and changing table... were adding another big leaf in that corner, and some curtains too. |
 |
| Starting to get his closet all ready... but only putting clothes from newborn-3months since we might be moving again in the Fall.. |
Since taking thees pictures we've added some more things to his room. Like the big green leaf over his crib, book shelves & pictures. We decided against painting the walls since there's a chance we could be moving again this Fall. Well have to see what Adam is selected to Fly before we know for sure. So instead we used Hungry Caterpillar wall decals- which I think looks really cute! I wanted to make a Hungry Caterpillar mobile inspired by one I saw on Etsy- but Adam said there's no way his room can't have any airplanes in it- so Im looking for an airplane mobile that I can either buy or make, with the colors that match the rest of his room. Adam said he would like to take on that craft but his study/flight schedule takes up a lot of his free time, so I might start that project and have him do a few of the finishing touches for it.
And here I am at 32 weeks... now that Im 2days away from 33 weeks, I'm posting pictures..opps!
32 weeks and still growing! Im going to miss my bump thats for sure but I cannot wait for our little boy to arrive- so I don't think I'll miss it too much! I haven't had any signs of the "brown line" so well see if it creeps up in the final few weeks before his arrival. I have noticed two stretch marks on each of my hips, and only this morning am I seeing a faint stretch mark on my lower right side of my belly. I know my body is changing like crazy and I don't think I'll ever be upset that I'll have stretch marks on my body, it just shows that for the last 9 months I've experienced one of the most amazing joys of life. I know July is around the corner but as it slowly approaches I can hardly wait! I think when we get down the the "final" stretch I'll barely be able to contain myself with excitement. I can't wait to meet our little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.