Friday, October 7, 2011
Seating chart madness
Now that I'm a few weeks shy of our wedding I can honestly say that...the seating chart has been the most difficult thing I've had to get done. But difficult I mean...we can only have 8 people per table, but I found after several attempts that most tables will seat 8, a few with 7 and two tables of 9. Now I know I can be one less person per table not sure if I can add a person at the table, might be a tight squeeze. I need to call the reception hall tomorrow.Thank goodness for Kyra and all of her help tonight!! All of this wedding stuff...while I know it will be a great time- LOTS of fun ,is very overrated. I can't wait to see both of our families, and friends all get together and celebrate with us. And I can say that in the last six months only the last few weeks (really 2 weeks) have been getting hectic. I just know I need to get the last few things REALLY done. Actually start moving my little butt to finish up the "little" things. I find that I write out "to do lists" and then I get about half done, and rewrite a new one for the following day just adding the left overs from the day before onto the new list. Im hoping by Wed. or Thur. I have all of the "little" things pretty much done. Wishful thinking on my part :) But maybe just maybe I can get it all done! Either way I've promised myself that the week before the wedding I will have 98% of the things for the wedding- done! I left myself 2% for odds & ends that might come up along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.