Thursday, October 6, 2011
1 full week home..
So its exactly one week that I've been home, visiting my family and what not- and I have def. been enjoying my time at home. I know that I love coming home to visit but I forget just how much I miss being home. I really never thought that I would be leaving for college and not coming back home to stay. I honestly didn't think that as I walked out my front door that it would the last time I fully lived home. It never really sunk in until this visit that I wont be coming back to NY to live. I think since most of my visits are for a long weekend I've never had the time to let it sink it. But you know something as I really think about it, I couldn't be more excited to start a new chapter in my life. Marry an amazing man, start our lives together, see the world, and live in new places. And even though Adam & I will be doing a lot of moving over the next few years, it really doesn't matter where we end up because well make it our home. First stop, Pensacola, FL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.