Friday, September 30, 2011
Wedding dress-bliss...and a visit home (day2)
Today I had my final dress fitting. It fit like a glove, and I guess that's a good thing right? But Im a little worried that if I even gain a pound in the next few weeks I wont be able to move. Right now it's perfect-I can move around, and sit very comfortably..lets just hope it stays that way! I took the train into Penn yesterday morning and it felt nice not to drive back home for once! I was actually able to relax and catch up on some reading. Since I got home it's been a little busy and Im sure that will only increase in the next few days. Long visits home are nice, especially since I don't know when I'll be able to come back home for a long visit once we move to FL. I figured since well be moving a lot in the next few years any chance I can take to visit my family I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.