Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding count down/crunch time and MOVING!



Sooo our wedding is about a month and a half away and even though I've gotten SO much done all those "little things" I've been putting off thinking that it's just a few little things left to do..are turning out to be a lot of little things left to do. There are still things that I need to order but can't until I have my final head count for our wedding guest list, and I wont have that until everyone RSVP's. I wonder what protocol is when people haven't RSVP'd and its weeks after the RSVP date? I don't want to be annoying and calling people, but at the same time I would like to know because I need to order things based on my head count, and tell catering how many people will be attending. Anyway, Adam & I are the best man and maid of honor in our friends wedding which is this Saturday! So it's really "crunch" time for both Kayla & I but this week were trying to focus on getting everything done for her wedding. It looks like Saturday will be a beautiful day for their wedding and I couldn't be happier since we've had such crazy weather the last few weeks!



Funny story- Adam received his orders for Pensacola, FL and guess what there October 28th!! And as exciting as this is, its the day before our wedding... hehe- I can only laugh because, he would get orders for us to move the day before our wedding. I'm actually not worried at all because he finishes TBS October 26 and he needs to have 5 full work days of travel, so his report date is a little impossible, it would only give us 2 days to get down to FL. Realistically speaking we will be moving down to FL the first week in November and hopefully once we get down to FL, and move into either an apartment or a house we can take a mini honeymoon. We wont be having a "traditional" honeymoon but really what is traditional these days anyway? I couldn't be happier to be moving down to FL into our first actual home together. So between wedding planning, finishing up my last month at work, driving back to NY for my final dress fitting, coming back to MD and sometime during all of this we (I) need to be packing up our things- and bringing back my bridal shower gifts from NY...Life will get a little crazy to say the least. But it will sure make time fly by pretty fast, which just brings me one day closer to marrying my best friend and being able to start the next chapter in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.